Sunday, January 4, 2009

Catching Up

I didn't feel much like papercrafting when I was sick, so I got a little behind on my planned projects/presents. Yesterday, I finally got a chance to work on some of them. And I have big plans to stay home today to do some more. The biggest project that I NEED to complete today are gifts for Miss B's teachers. I'm hoping that they won't notice they're late since Miss B didn't go to school for almost 2 weeks due to the snow and the holidays. Plus some of the teachers were out for their holidays as well. Tomorrow should be back to normal routines for all.

Anyways, one of the gifts I'm making are these cute little desk calendars. Credit for the design needs to go to Nancy Morgan. I modified her template just a smidge to work better with the products I had, but I think it turned out super cute. Here is a picture of the front, which is the Winter months (Fall is on the back). When Spring rolls around, just untie the ribbon and flip the calendar inside out and retie to show the Spring and Summer months. I used all CTMH products (except as noted below) - the paper coming the "Key to My Heart" kit offered for National Papercrafting Month. More details on this kit are here.



CTMH: Key to My Heart paper and cardstock, black cardstock, Sorbet ribbon, January SOTM "Moments in Time", Friendship alphabet, black ink.
PTI: Borders & Corners (oval)

No comments: