I didn't have much to post last week - primarily because I was busy getting ready to go out of town. Where was I going, you ask? I went to my very first Album Retreat (CTMH hosts one every year down in Utah). All I can say is WOW! What an experience and I can not wait to go again next year. It is a jam-packed 2+ days, but we are coming home with a mini-album (more on this in a sec), and an album full of layouts ready for pictures. The layouts are absolutely amazing and I'll posts some pics once I get back home and can get them loaded on the computer.
The mini-album: So totally cute! And a sneak peek of a new item that will be debuted in the Summer CTMH catalog. It was designed and taught by Nona Davenport (I have a link to her blog over on the right). She always put together amazing work and will be sharing pictures of the finished album (both in That's Amore and Stardust) on her blog when she gets back.
The layouts: The CTMH crew really outdid themselves on these. On every layout, they showed us how to mix and match all of the paper packs. As if the coordinated paper packs weren't great by themselves, now we have layouts that show how mulitple paper packs can coordinate together as well. Is that not cool?
So, all in all - a great trip. I am looking forward to coming home though. Off to pack up all of my goodies. I checked to see how much weight I could add to my suitcase for the return flight home and I may have to move a few things to my carry-ons. Hope you had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment