Products used were all CTMH: Aspiration stamp set; Unforgettable paper kit; White Daisy, Cocoa, and Desert Sand cardstock; Cocoa and Sorbet ink; and Pewter brads.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Card Sketch Goal
I finally came up with my crafting goals for this year - one of which is to participate in at least one sketch challenge per week. Today, I completed a card for a sketch challenge hosted over on Splitcoast Stampers (found here). I also got to use my new photo light studio today - so that was pretty cool. And so much easier than trying to get a decent shot in my craft room.

Products used were all CTMH: Aspiration stamp set; Unforgettable paper kit; White Daisy, Cocoa, and Desert Sand cardstock; Cocoa and Sorbet ink; and Pewter brads.
Products used were all CTMH: Aspiration stamp set; Unforgettable paper kit; White Daisy, Cocoa, and Desert Sand cardstock; Cocoa and Sorbet ink; and Pewter brads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment