Well almost - it's still early here in the day here. Curt and I always get a good chuckle when people ask us if we have big plans. When it comes to New Year's, we are like an old married couple. We usually fall asleep around 10 and wake up either right before or right after midnight to say Happy New Year. And then it is lights back out. Not very exciting. But it is us. And we get to spend a nice quiet family evening at home.
Of course this year, I don't know if we would have ventured out anyways. I've been down for the count with a nasty cold for almost two weeks now. And as of last night, it looks like Curt may be falling victim to it as well. Curt has a stronger immunity system, so hopefully he won't get it as bad.
No new artwork to share since I've been sick. But I am starting to work on my new spring catalog boards. The new papers are just fabulous. I will have to restrain myself from ordering too much of it. One of my goals for this upcoming year is to use my paper - be less of a hoarder. As for other crafting goals, I'm not sure yet. I set a pretty lofty one last year and fell quite short. So I want to do some serious thinking and be realistic this year - yet also stretch myself a bit. So stay tuned.
Well, that is all for now. May you have an enjoyable New Year's Eve and I hope 2009 brings you all of your hopes and dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment