Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FPCA (Future Paper Crafters of America)

Sunday night, Miss B wanted to make some cards with me. I was more focused on organizing and cleaning my office/scrap room, so I gave her a box of crafting supplies. The box had a bunch of paper scraps, a handful of stamped images, colored pencils and a glue stick. She dutifully got to work, and never asked me for help - other than when she wanted to put a little bow on one of her creations. You can't even imagine my surprise when I turned around to see what she created (and remember that she is only 4). I was/am a very proud mama. And I also realized just how much she pays attention to the cards that I make.

Without further ado, here are two of her creations.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess I better stamp out some more images for her new "passion".

1 comment:

Carla Harrah said...

Those are great my little one always wants to help too. Isn't it great being able to share our passion with our kids:)
By the way tell her I really like them.
Carla