Monday, December 15, 2008

Dang! It sure is cold outside!

Well, we did get some snow after all. Not as much as they originally predicted, but a couple of inches. We took Miss B outside to play in it yesterday morning. But we didn't stay out too long because it was pretty windy, which made it REALLY cold. I got some great pictures of Miss B and I can't wait to get them printed and add them to the Aspen layouts I made up for my workshop on Saturday. They are so fitting.

I was able to get some other projects in the works this weekend as well. Unfortunately, I didn't get any of them completed. So pictures will have to wait. But I am very excited by how cute they are turning out. Stay tuned!

On another note, I'm cleaning out my stash of stamps and paper. Most of it is CTMH. But I also have Gina K stamps sets and a few brand new Just Rite stamp kits. Email me if you are interested in a list of what I have available for sale (paypal is my preferred method of payment).

Have a great day!

No comments: