Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow? Really?

Well, they said we were suppose to have this big storm come in yesterday with anywhere from a trace to 6 inches of snow. Anyone that knows Seattle, knows that snow paralyzes this area. Which on one hand, is kind of mind-boggling. But on the other, it is kind of nice (so long as you aren't stuck trying to get home). They ended up cancelling the snow warning around lunchtime and postponed chances of snow to today. It was snowing pretty hard when I went to bed last night and is snowing right now. But it doesn't seem to be sticking. Yet. I don't think it is cold enough yet.

Ha ha - the news just came on and they said the cold front is still waiting to cross the Canadian border. What - does it have to go through customs? Just get here already. Although I do have a workshop today, so I suppose it can hold off until after that so the gals can come and get back home safely. That is more important.

Speaking of my workshop - want to see what we are making today? It features the CTMH Aspen paper pack. Hmmm.... kind of fitting if we are suppose to get some snow this weekend. If we do get snow, I need to make sure that I get lots of pictures of Miss B playing in it so that I can scrap them on these pages. It isn't very often that we have a chance for snow playing pictures.





I should have other projects to share later this weekend. I'm making a card keeper box for my sister and her baby-to-be. And the best part is that it uses new pretty paper from the Spring 2009 CTMH catalog. Wait until you see the new papers. Oh my - I am so in love. From a paper perspective, I think this is my favorite catalog since joining CTMH. Which could spell trouble for me (I really think I should start a group for Paperholics Anonymous). But I will try to refrain from hoarding too much. Would you like a sneak peak?



This is Emporium. The box I'm making using the Emporium Creative Basics kit. So stay tuned for pictures of the completed project. Speaking of.... I probably should get off the computer and take advantage of my quiet time. Have a great day!

No comments: