Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stories in Hand

I'm so excited. I signed up for my first online scrapbook class, Stories in Hand by Jessica Sprague. The class started yesterday and I love how there are set tasks to complete each day. So far we've only been assembling our book, but I feel such a great sense of accomplishment for actually getting something done each day. I'll post a picture of my book later tonight.

Speaking of classes...CK Convention is coming to town later this week and I'm taking a day of vacation on Friday to spend the day taking more classes, including one on Fun Flock. Which should be interesting - because anyone that knows me knows that I have issues with using glitter and embossing powders. Maybe they'll teach me how to use products like these without making a huge mess. I can just envision having fun flock all over my scrap room. ha ha

Here are pictures of my Stories in Hand project:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: