If any of you have caught this bug that is going around, I so feel your pain. The actually "feel crappy" part was quick, just a night or two. But I have had this horrible cough for over a week. No need to do situps because my stomach muscles hurt from all of the coughing. Thankfully, I think I'm finally getting over it.
Last night I finally felt motivated to do some crafting and I can't wait to share what I made. (I'll share later today once I've had a chance to finish stamping the cards.) But it is a super cute card holder box featuring CTMH's Memory Keeper box and the latest Art & Soul episode, Crazy for Cards. I also broke down and finally bought a Scor-pal. I thought for sure I didn't need one. After all, I could score using a ruler and my CM tool thingy. Ummm.... let's just say, I am super glad I broke down. The Scor-pal is so slick!
I've also been trying my hand at crocheting - a baby blanket for my niece-to-be (due to arrive in February). I admire all of you who knit or crochet. I tried the knitting thing first and just couldn't get the hang of it. So then I tried crocheting. I could do the practice stitches, but had one heck of a time trying to read a pattern to actually make something. But then I stumbled onto this baby blanket pattern where it just all of the sudden clicked (not that the directions were written any differently). I'm sure I'm still not doing it exactly right, and it is taking me way longer than it probably should. But I am liking how it is turning out and look forward to giving it to my sister to wrap around her new bundle of joy.
I'll be back later to share some artwork. I did have some cards to share a couple of weeks ago, but the pictures didn't turn out very well and I haven't had a chance to reshoot. So I hope to have lots for your viewing pleasure by tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment