Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Scrapping Christmas

Another one of my goals for this coming year is to scrap more.  Ideally, I want to use up some of my stash in the process, but if I can get it done faster digitally, then that is okay too.  The point is to start getting things done and albums put together.

Right now, Close To My Heart is having a Studio J special – buy 9 layouts, get the 10th free.  So I have a little incentive to do some digital scrapping.  And since we just wrapped up Christmas a couple of weeks ago, the timing is fitting.  All in all, I think I ended up with 5 2-page layouts (4 that I completed in Studio J and 1 that I completed traditionally).  A pretty good start to the year, if I do say so myself.

Christmas@Rachel's-1
Christmas@Rachel's-2
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2011-2

The first two layouts are pictures from Christmas Eve at my sister’s house.  And then the last two layouts are from Christmas Day at our house.  It is kind of funny to see them all laid out like that.  I’m usually a pretty traditional Christmas color girl – sticking to greens and reds.  But I obviously was drawn to this more muted color scheme for some reason.  Oh well – I like how it they all tie together.

If you are interested in trying out Studio J and taking advantage of the “Buy 9, Get the 10th Layout Free” campaign, just click on the Studio J badge over there in my sidebar.

No comments: