Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project Life: January 1-7

Well – I’m off to a good start.  The first week of Project Life is in the books.  Literally and physically.  Curt just came in and asked me if it was Project 365.  Which, I suppose in a way it is.  But I’m giving myself leeway to include extra journaling, or multiple pictures of an event that I want to remember, or as in the case of this first week – a copy of the email I received from the Washington State Board of Accountancy.

Here are my pages: 

Week 1-1Week 1-2

One thing about using this format that I’m not too keen about is that it is difficult to take pictures without getting glare and some blurriness.  Hopefully, as the weeks go on, I’ll get better at it and find a solution that I’m happy with.  I also am thinking that I want a little more bling or whatnot on the pages.  But for now, the important thing is getting the pictures and journaling in the book.  As time permits, I’ll go back and spruce things up.  On to week 2.

No comments: