After running out to grab some lunch, Miss B and I took a stroll through Target to pick her up a couple of new swimsuits. Kind of funny that on the tail end of a snow storm, we would actually be able to find swimsuits instead of snow pants. Go figure. Anyways… after we got back home, I jumped online to check on work and then took a few moments to put together another Studio J layout.
As I was sorting through my pictures for today’s layout, I found myself starting to be selective about what I scrap. I’ve always been one who wants to scrap them all. But maybe I’m starting to finally get it – that it is okay to just pick out a handful. Maybe with this approach, I can make better progress in getting caught up.
What about you? Are you a minimalist or a “scrap ‘em all” kind of scrapper?
1 comment:
Glad you survived the storm unscathed. It's nice that you live by the grocery store, so you could walk over for food!
I'm glad you're using Studio J and liking it. I like it because I don't have to think hard about papers and what to put where. I can just drag and drop! LOVE it!
Post a Comment