The other day, I stumbled across Andrea Walford's
blog. I really like her style and she posts tutorials on how to make her featured creations. She is also running a "12 Days of Christmas" - where each day, she showcases a new project complete with a tutorial and pdf file of instructions. I missed the first 4 days, but today's project is this cute bookmark card. And it was super easy to put together. The hardest for me was figuring out which stamp sets I wanted to use. Here is the card all folded/tied together.
And here is the inside of the card - filled with 4 bookmarks. Each bookmark is essentially its only little card, folded at the top and there are magnets at the bottom to secure the bookmark in place.
Products used (all Stampin Up): Pocket Silhouettes and FYI stamp sets, Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper, Razzleberry and Soft Suede cardstock, Razzleberry and Old Olive inks, and Razzleberry ribbon.
No comments:
Post a Comment