Monday, March 30, 2009

Tickled Pink - Mojo Monday

Here is a sneak peek at CTMH's upcoming scrapbook kit (National Scrapbook Day campaign) called Tickled Pink. I love this kit. It comes with enough paper and die cuts to make 2 2-page layouts, along with a card or two or three. It also comes with a coordinating stamp set for the die cuts and an entire White Daisy mini-medley pack. For my card, I used today's Mojo Monday sketch (#80).


5 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

Charlene,
This is great! I love your bow! I can't wait to get my pack!!!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is so sweet - love it!

Paul said...

There's something so sophisticated about this card. Great card – love the colour scheme you’ve used. You’ve certainly done justice to the sketch.
TFS
Paul

Patti MacLeith said...

Your card is beautifully made and a beautiful design. VERY nice!

Shari said...

I love the colors and everything in this card. Nice job!