Thursday, March 5, 2009

Second Try

I feel like I had such a productive evening. First, I was able to work on learning some digital scrapping lessons (Jessica Sprauge's Digi In Deep). And then I was also able to re-do my card for this week's SCS Sketch Challenge #218. I am also going to submit this card for Gina K's StampTV technique challenge on using colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits (I use good ol' regular goo gone).

Now that this card is done, I went back and relooked at the card I made yesterday. It doesn't seem as bad as I thought, but I definitely like this one better.


Products used: PTI Lemon Tart cardstock, Basic Grey Urban Prarie, Stamping Bella Cakeabella, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Prismacolor pencils, Spica Glitter pens, PTI Lemon Tart ribbon, and paper flowers.

1 comment:

Carla Harrah said...

Great card. I just love those bellas..
Can you explain to me how to do this techique?

Thanks,
Carla