Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another Sketch Card

For months, I've had my eye on some stamps from Verve. But I never followed through with buying any though, because I have so many sets already that I need to use more often. This month, however, I think I am going to pull the trigger - there is a really cute set called Beautiful Kindness being released that I don't think I can pass up. And I can then add some of the older sets that I've had my eye on.

Anyways, the Verve release party is tomorrow night and there is a sketch challenge in conjunction with that. So here is the card I put together for it. Since I don't have any Verve sets yet, I used SU Pocket Silhouettes instead.




Products used: SU Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, Crate Paper Lemongrass paper, Bazzill Basics cardstock, SU Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip ink, hemp twine, and Scrap Arts buttons.

3 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Good job on the sketch. I like your fabulous chocolate buttons.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card. I love the papers and the little button accents. Thanks for playing! :)

Unknown said...

beautiful job Charlene!