Friday, February 20, 2009

Scrap Night

Happy Friday! Anyone have big, exciting plans for the weekend? We don't have much on the agenda - usually don't since Curt is in school and has class and homework. Although he has a "boys day" planned, so I may take Miss B out for a "girls only" day. But before all of that, tonight is scrap night. I'm really looking forward to it because I realized that I haven't scrapped since Thanksgiving. I should clarify that. I have made layouts (when I went to Album Retreat) and I've digital scrapped. But I haven't actually put photos on anything in quite a while. Doesn't do much for helping me with my 2009 scrapping goals. So my goals for today include organizing what I want to take so that I can be productive and hopefully complete 10 pages tonight. It might be a lofty goal, but I have to start somewhere. And if I utilize the empty layouts I have been created, that goal is highly obtainable.

Have a great day and weekend! I'm sure I will have more artwork to share before the weekend is over.

No comments: