Friday, September 5, 2008

Yippee - It's Friday!

And we don't have too much on the "docket". I just may get some crafting done. I seriously need to get thank you cards finished for all of the presents Miss B got for her birthday. Not to mention the nice sized box of SU goodies that was delivered the other night that I'm dying to dig into. If only my CTMH goodies were coming this afternoon - but they aren't coming until Monday. It's probably just as well. Too many goodies to play with might have paralyzed me. Does that ever happen to anyone else?

Miss B had a fairly good week at "school". I think she is experiencing a little bit of culture shock. When I picked her up the first day, I could tell she was wiped out. Her eyes kind of had a glazed look over them. And when I asked about her day, she told me she would tell me later. And then last night, she fell asleep in the car on the way home. Although some of that yesterday could be that she had a well check and got 2 shots. So she was definitely "off" from that. So this weekend, we'll just kind of lay low and let her recoup, and then see how next week goes.

That's all for now.

No comments: