When the New Year rolled around, I set a lofty goal for myself to complete 366 scrapbook pages this year. At the time, it didn't seem like it would be too hard. Who was I kidding. Between working full time, raising a kid, etc. - I have no idea what I was thinking. I will say, though, that I have been fairly faithful about scrapping one night a month (thank you Jodi!). And I can usually get pictures on 10+ plus pages in an evening. But the problem is that I never get around to going back and finishing those pages with titles, journaling, embellishments, etc. So I probably have over 100 pages in limbo - just waiting to be completed.
Well, it's time to take a trip to limbo land. I got to spend some quality time scrapping today. I did put together some blank pages to demo CTMH's new Workshop on the Go program. It goes really well with my "Get 'Er Done" workshop that I already offered. So those pages are all now ready to go for display at my upcoming crop. Anyways... once those were done, instead of pulling out a new paper pack to put together another WOTG, I made myself grab the "limbo land" box and started working on finishing some pages. And I am happy to report that I finished 6 pages. Okay - that doesn't sound like much when you consider I have 100+ to finish. But at least it is traction.
So for now, that is my new focus. Have a good night!
1 comment:
You are welcome!
Post a Comment