OMG! I can't believe that it is September already. And my baby starts "big girl" school tomorrow (okay - preschool, but we've been hyping it up as "big girl" school). Tonight, my husband asked me if I was going to take pictures. Ha ha - is he serious? Of course I am going to take pictures. But maybe only here at home. I don't know if I want to make a big scene at the school. I'm a little leery about handing her off and if she is going to be okay with that. She's been going to the same place for the past 2 1/2 years, so this is a pretty big change. And we really should try to make the hand off as normal as possible. So, we'll see how it goes.
We got away for a little R&R this weekend. I was so excited to take some new stamps that need inking up, along with my Koh-I-Noor pencils and my goo gone. But imagine my disappointment when I realized that I forgot my blending stump. And the nearest Michaels or art store was a good hour plus drive away. We did venture out to the Walmart, where I did find a stump as part of an artist drawing pack. So, I bought it but never ended up opening it. Total bummer! But I did start work on designing my Christmas Card workshop (Saturday, November 8th). I've got a good start on 2 of the 5 designs. It is really hard though, when you don't have all of your supplies, or the stamps that you need. Luckily, I just placed an order from the new CTMH catalog (you can check it out on my website www.charlenew.myctmh.com) - so with a little luck I'll have some new goodies by the end of the week.
Sorry I don't have any artwork to share. Hang with me and I promise I should have something by the end of the week.
1 comment:
Glad to see your back to bloggin'. Hope your little one has a good day at school. Mine started last week.
Sandra
Post a Comment