Friday, March 23, 2012

Auction Dessert Dash

Happy Friday!  Miss B’s school is having their annual auction fundraiser tonight and I am dropping off two parcels for the dessert dash.  Both of these were cakes that I found on Pinterest.

The first one is a “Peep Sunflower Cake”.  For my cake, I used a Pillsbury Yellow Cake mix and Chocolate Frosting.

012

The second one is a “Kit Kat Cake”.  For this one, I made a Pillsbury Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting.  Definitely a dessert for the true chocoholic.

019

Both cakes were pretty easy to make.  The most time consuming parts being placing the chocolate chips on the Sunflower cake, and then “gluing” the Kit Kats into place on the second cake.  I will definitely be making these again sometime.

1 comment:

Creatique Candy said...

These look sooo YUMMY! I love how you tied the choco strip grossgrain. I'm still wishing I knew how to tie a bow. :)