Saturday, April 2, 2011

Project 365–Week 13

Woo Hoo! Another week completed in my Project 365. We’re now officially 25% (1/4th) of the way there. This week I included a couple of pictures of things that I saw during my morning commute. The funniest being the girl that crossed the street right in front of me while I was at a stop light. She gave a new meaning to the term “plumber’s crack”. And for the life of me I just couldn’t figure out how she was totally fine walking around in public exposing her backside like that. I’m mean, she had to have known – right? I would have loved to know what the girl on the street with the Jiffy Lube sign was thinking. Lucky for her, she had a sign that she could hold up to block the view. ha ha


Anyways, here’s this week’s layout.


Charlene-Week13


Credits: Project 365-2011 Edition by Joey Lynn Designs. Spring Dream by Isabel Mendez.

No comments: