Sunday, August 2, 2009

Technical Difficulties

My sincerest apologies to those stopping by for the Verve Anni-Verve-sary Blog Hop. It appears I have some technical issues and my blog entry for the hop did not post and appears to be missing. Anywho... I will be back to repost in a bit, but in the meantime so as not to hold up the hop any further:

Welcome to the first ever official Anni-VERVE-sary Blog Hop. Verve turns two today and we’re celebrating with a hop, hop, hop! The party kicked off over on the Verve blog, so if you’ve just happened along, be sure to hop on over there to start from the beginning! And to make this party a real shindig, there’s a mystery jackpot hidden at one of the stops along the hop. One lucky commenter on that blog will win Verve’s entire August release! But of course, it wouldn’t be a mystery if you knew which blog, would it? So if you’re feeling the love, give a little shout out to the bloggers in the hop and you just might have a reason to jump for joy!

Thanks for stopping by! Now it’s time to hop on over to Maria's blog - http://scrapsbym.blogspot.com - for a little more Verve-y goodness.

9 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

Awww Shucks my first hop for Verve and was looking forward to more delishy cards!!!! Hope you get it fixed FAST!!!! :)

Sharyn said...

Sorry you missed it - don't you hate when the darn posts go missing! :)

Barbara Ax. said...

Hope the fix happens soon. Your designs are so fun.

Heather B said...

I'll be back for another visit! What a great site!!

Marion said...

Sorry your card didn't appear. I enjoyed doing the hop. Marion

Tami Putvin said...

I am so enjoying the hop.. I've added you to my follow list so I can come back and check out your creation when it's back up..

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

SueB said...

Bummer man...maybe it will reappear?!? Gotta love technology sometimes.

Gary and Evalee said...

Sorry it didn't work. But I know you must be awesome -- you wouldn't be a Verve Diva!!! Thanks

pammy jo said...

i'll be back to check your post out later - i'd hate to miss anything Verve :)