Sunday, August 16, 2009

Artwork Coming Soon!

I'm back! I have no idea what happened with our internet connection earlier this month. In the 5+ years we have lived here, I can probably count on one hand the number of times that we have lost connectivity. And then in a matter of a week, we lost connectivity on two different days, and then when we did have connectivity, it was so dang slow I couldn't stand being on the computer. The only explanation that comes to mind is that we had a major heatwave here (a week of high 90s to 100+ degree weather) and it caused a lot of problems (ie: brown outs).

We were out of town last week for vacation and now everything seems back to status quo. I've been off and on the computer all day without issue. Yippee! Let's cross our fingers that the heat was the issue.

No comments: