Well, today is the day that I should hear if I made it to the second phase of the design team application process. I think I've already settled in my mind that it isn't going to happen. I'm sure there was a fabulous response to the call - and in reality, I know that the chances of getting picked your first time out is pretty slim. That isn't to say that I wasn't proud of the layout I put together, or that it wasn't good enough (note to self - need to upload picture). I really loved my layout. But do you ever just get one of those feelings? I had one of those feelings last Saturday as I drove up to the store to turn my layout in. And the feeling was so strong that I almost turned around and went back home. I'm glad I didn't though because regardless if I make it to the next round, I needed to go through the process. And if I do get selected for phase II, then I will be over the moon excited. So, here's to crossing fingers and toes.
On another note - the other day, I mentioned that I am going to be making some changes. I've been contemplating this change for at least 6 months, so it isn't a change that I am making lightly. For all of my CTMH customers, I have decided to put CTMH on the back burner. I will still have my website and do events upon request. But other familial and personal commitments need my focus at this time. I also want to be able to spend more time working on my own scrapbooking and stamping. Thank you all for the support over the past couple of years.
No comments:
Post a Comment