Am hopping along on the Verve Blog Hop and was directed to your blog. Couldn't find anything participating in the Verve Blog Hop however I do like your blog and the cards you make...
Hi I am also trying to find the blog hop post here, not sure if this is it but the card, and the one below are lovely - like the balloon stamps very much!
3 comments:
Am hopping along on the Verve Blog Hop and was directed to your blog. Couldn't find anything participating in the Verve Blog Hop however I do like your blog and the cards you make...
Same here for me. ???? Love your cards!!
Hi I am also trying to find the blog hop post here, not sure if this is it but the card, and the one below are lovely - like the balloon stamps very much!
Cazzy x
(So where next huh, huh? Is this the end?)
Post a Comment