Saturday, May 30, 2009

Catching Up!

It is so nice that life seems to be slowing back down. The last few weeks just had us all running a bit ragged. I also got some of my mojo back and completed 2 projects this week. (Yippee for me!) The first was a gift for one of Miss B's teachers (her last day at school was yesterday). This teacher recently got married and went on a cruise, so when I saw this album kit at one of my local scrapbook stores, I knew it would be the perfect gift. We're going to miss Miss Danielle, but we also wish her the best of luck in her future endeavours.



Supplies used: Bo Bunny "Fun in the Sun" class kit.

The second project I completed was my sketch layout for Lasting Memories design team call. I would post pictures, but my camera battery died on me mid-shoot. I'm really pleased with how the layout turned out and can't wait to drop it off/turn it in this afternoon. I hope they like it enough to pass me through to the second phase. Of course, I have no idea how many people are submitting and what my chances are. If nothing else though, I have a 2-page layout completed that I absolutely love. And the process has allowed me some reflection on what I want to do with my paper-crafting hobby/addiction. More to come on that in the next few days.

No comments: