Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thanks a Bunch!

Here is a card I put together for this week's Splitcoast Stampers sketch challenge (#225). It was the perfect opportunity to use some random stamped paper I made this past weekend (more on that shortly).



Products used: CTMH Thank You stamp set, CTMH Tickled Pink random stamped paper, CTMH Sweet Leaf and Dutch Blue cardstock, CTMH inks in Dutch Blue, Sweet Leaf, Blush, and Sunflower, CTMH Hollyhock marker, CTMH Blush ribbon collection, and CTMH Baby Pink spiral clip.

Now to talk about my Tickled Pink random stamped paper. I wish I could say that I came up with this myself, but my inspiration needs to be credited to Vicki Wiznuik, a fellow CTMH sister (I love her artwork). When I saw Vicki's post last week, I just knew I had to take a whirl at it. So while I was at an all-day crop this past weekend, I pulled out my stamps and ink and came up with the below. I was feeling quite proud of the end result - primarily, because if you know me personally, doing anything random forces me out of my box. But I really love how it turned out and I can't wait to try it again with some different colors. And how great is it that the Tickled Pink kit on special for NSD is so versatile?



Products Used: CTMH Tickled Pink Stamp Set, CTMH inks in Dutch Blue, Sweet Leaf, Blush, Sunflower, and Bamboo.

2 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

very pretty.

Unknown said...

All I can say is WOW - I fell in love with this immediately!! So pretty! Thank you for sharing!