Thursday, April 30, 2009
Ackk!! Has it really been over a week?
I'd really like to know how some people are able to juggle it all. And why is it that on trash week (pickup is every 2 weeks), the garbage can in my craft room is relatively empty? Yet on non-trash weeks, it always seems to be overflowing. And I actually have to empty it myself. It isn't that I haven't wanted to make stuff. As a matter of fact, I went to a small "reunion" lunch last weekend and would have loved to make a little something for everyone. But between work and catching a nasty head cold, it just wasn't happening. I have another little get together this coming weekend - so I will be trying to make something for these gals. Gifts for two is much more managable than gifts for 8. So stay tuned, I will be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment