Thursday, February 23, 2012

Take 12 in 2012–February

I finally got all of my “Take 12” photos from the 12th uploaded to the computer and into a collage.

February Take 12 in 2012

It seemed a little easier to get my twelve pictures this month – I’m thinking because it fell on a Sunday and I/we had quite a bit going on that day.  So it really was a matter of just remembering to pull out my camera and snap away as we went through the day.

Similar to last month, I took a snapshot of my makeup selection for the day, my Kindle, my calendar, and current gas prices.
  • Kindle – whenever I finish a book, I archive it into a folder called “Read”.  So looking back at last month’s snapshot, I can see that I finished 5 books in the past month.  Woo Hoo!
  • Gas Prices – ignore the Safeway price because I don’t buy guy there.  For a better comparison, look at the Chevron price of $3.67.  Last month, Chevron was $3.47.  So prices went up 20 cents.  And we won’t talk about what the prices are now.
Other items of note from the day:
  • Curt and I took advantage of having a little “date time” in the morning and we headed down to Coulon Park to grab a bite to eat at Ivars.
  • And the rest of the day included domestic things like laundry and baking cookies, in spite of feeling under the weather.

No comments: