Project 365–Week 24
Howdy – I’m back! The last time I posted, I had the highest hopes of getting caught up on my Project 365 and to get the rest of our Maui trip scrapped in Studio J. But shortly there-after, we were faced with a family emergency that had me spending the majority of my days at the hospital. Thankfully, the emergency is now over and our patient is well on the mend. Which means that we can pick up the pieces and try and get back to normal life.
So, tonight I finally got a chance to sit down and start catching up. If I thought I was behind before, I’m really behind now. 6 weeks worth of Project 365. Yikes! But as much as it would be so easy to just throw in the towel, I am going to get caught up. I have the pictures. I just need to do a little organizing and everything should fall into place after that.
And here is the first catch-up layout: Week 24.
No comments:
Post a Comment