Needless to say, I haven’t had much time for scrapping. I freak/stress out a little bit when I think about the 4 weeks of my Project 365 that I need to catch up on. But it should come together pretty quickly since I have all of the pictures. The beauty of vacation and weekends away is there is plenty of opportunity for pictures. So stay tuned – I should have P365 updated by the end of the weekend.
In the meantime…. Last weekend, while we were down at our cabin, I thought I would take a stab at getting some pictures digi-scrapped. As much as my preference would be to go traditional with my latest onslaught on pictures, I have to be realistic about whether I really have time to go that route right now. And the answer is no. So Studio J to the rescue. Here are a few of the layouts I put together.
This first layout is Curt’s graduation day. It’s been a long haul to get to this point, but he is done and I’m so proud of him for sticking with it. It definitely isn’t easy going to school when you work fulltime – much less when you have family, softball, etc. that happens too.
Then these next layouts are from the first two days of our trip to Maui.
Hopefully, I’ll get some time this weekend to edit through the remainder of the Maui pictures and finish up the trip. And I’ll try to get my posting back up to some regular interval. Summer is kind of hard since we’ve got so much going on. Which I’m sure you all can relate. Anyways, have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment