Sunday, May 1, 2011

Project 365–Week 17

Week 17 is officially complete – Woo Hoo!  And it was a hard one for me.  Mostly because I was down for the count with the stomach flu for a couple of days.  And the last thing on my mind was taking pictures.  So I did have to double up once I was feeling better to make sure that I was all caught up.

This week, I also put in a little more journaling than usual.  We had a busier Easter day than what we traditionally do.  So it just seemed like I should make note of everything we did.  I also intend to make an extra spread of the pictures I took from coloring eggs and then our outdoor egg hunt.

Charlene-Week17

Credits:  Project 365-2011 Edition by Joey Lynn Designs.  Project April kit by Isabel Mendez.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the chickie with the umbrella but hate that you were sick :( Great page and great job keeping up with it!

Jodi said...

I'm so proud of you. Hope you are feeling better.