Or two? I got some new goodies yesterday. Everything looks even better in person than it did in the catalog. First up is the My Originals card kit called Merry & Bright. These elves are so cute! They have their own stamp set as well, so that is definitely on my list to buy. The kit comes with 12 cards to make (3 each of 4 designs) - everything you need is included in the kit. I love how easy these kits are to assemble.

And then, there is the new card kit that CTMH is offering as a special in honor of National Stamping month (which is next month). This kit is called "Just Because" and comes with everything you need (except for blocks and adhesive) to make 16 cards (2 each of 8 designs). Plus it comes in this cute box.

More stuff to come as I dig into my box of goodies. Have a great afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment