I created this blog a few months ago in hopes that it keep me on task of creating something everyday. But life happens and things came up. And it seemed like I always had something else to do. Well, here I am finally posting my first piece of artwork - all in honor of Provider Appreciation Day. Did you know there was such a day? I didn't, but am so glad that one of my fellow CTMH sisters posted about it. My daughter goes to an in home daycare, where she is taken care of by 2 wonderful ladies. They take such good care of my daughter and have taught her so much. Anyways, we made them each a card to say thank you. I used the same "layout" for all of the cards, just different colors and stamps.

Products Used: PTI Berry Sorbet Cardstock, PTI Pink Patterns Paper, PTI Berry Sorbet Ribbon, Stamping Bella Kissieface, Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangle, Copic Markers.

Products Used: PTI Sweet Blush Cardstock, PTI Pink Patterns Paper, PTI Sweet Blush Ribbon, Stamping Bella Best Friends Forevah, Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangle, Copic Markers.

Products Used: PTI Summer Sunrise Cardstock, PTI Father Knows Best Paper, PTI Summer Sunrise Ribbon, Stamping Bella Jumping for Joy, Nestabilities Scalloped Rectangle, Copic Markers.
1 comment:
You are very talented with those copics! I need to get some :) Your cards are just too cute.
Post a Comment