Thursday, May 15, 2008

Got My Unity Stamps Today!

Earlier this month, there was a feature on Splitcoast Stampers about a new stamp company called Unity Stamps (http://www.unitystampco.com/). When I checked the images they had, I immediately fell for one called Buzzin Around. These bugs were just so cute and I thought they would be perfect for making stuff for my daughter. And check out their handles. I love my grooved acrylic blocks from CTMH. But Angela has created these blocks that are versatile to use like regular wood mounted rubber or as a clear block with unmounted rubber or acrylic. Pretty cool concept!

Anyways, I placed an order to get Buzzin Around and my goodies arrived today. And I have to say that the bugs are even cuter in person than they were online. I, of course, had to create a card (which my daugther has already carted off to add to her collection).

Photobucket

Products Used: SU Cardstock Always Artichoke, SU Pattern Paper Holiday Harmony, Unity Stamps Buzzin Around, Copic Markers, Ribbon from Michaels, and CTMH Pewter Brads.

Have a great evening! I'm off to check out the new stamps that Angela released at Unity Stamps and to catch a sneak peak or two from Gina K's monthly release that happens next week.

No comments: