With that said, I did get some Studio J time in a couple of weeks back. After 5 years of being a CTMH consultant, I have decided to head to Convention for the first time ever. As part of that experience, CTMH gave us all a free 5-pack code to Studio J. They had created 5 layouts for us to recreate that also taught us some new tips and tricks for using Studio J.
Here is one of the layouts that they wanted us to complete. The three techniques to learn were: 1) Using a My Stickease image to create a border, 2) create a layered ribbon bow, and 3) create a striped ribbon using a text box.
And here is my layout. I tried to stay true to the instructions, but I definitely took advantage of how easy it is to change the color scheme – going for a little more of a muted tone.
Although I think I still prefer traditional scrapbooking, it was nice to get a few pictures scrapped. And in the day that I spent working on my layouts, I completed 5 2-page layouts. For a time-strapped girl like me, it is hard to ignore the convenience and time-saving ease of digital. I’ll post a couple of the other layouts I did in the next couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment