Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mojo Monday 209

Phew!  Talk about finishing just in the nick of time.  When I saw the Mojo Monday sketch for this past week, I felt inspired and wanted to participate.  Especially since this week is a contest week.  Woo Hoo!

My only issue is that I don’t have much crafting time during the week and Curt was going out of town for the weekend.  So yesterday morning, I started working on my card – trying frantically to finish it up before Miss B woke up.  Needless to say, that didn’t happen and I had to wait until tonight to finish up and get it posted.  By the time I got the picture uploaded, the linky tool told me I had 3 minutes before the post closed.  Thankfully, I did not run into any upload issues and got it in with seconds to spare.

So what does my card look like, you ask?  Well, let me show you.

047 copy

I’m not in love with the dove, but I didn’t have time to futz around with anything else.  Overall though, I think it is a good first stab at a Christmas card idea for this year. 

Credits:  SU Cardstock in Old Olive, Soft Suede, and Cherry Cobbler.  SU Jolly Holiday Designer Paper.  CTMH Christmas Love Stamp Set.  SU Ink in Soft Suede and Old Olive.  PTI Ribbon in Pure Poppy.  SU Ribbon in Old Olive.  CTMH Sparkles.  Tsukineko All-Purpose Ink in Frost White.

No comments: