It is kind of funny how weeks kind of ebb and flow. Right up before Halloween, I was really productive and got a good jump on my Christmas projects. Only to have it come to a screeching halt - one because I needed to order supplies and two because it was month end at work. Oh - and three, I took a vacation day on Friday to go to the CK Convention. So now, on top of the half-finished projects I already had stacked up, I now have "homework" from the classes I took at CK. I should have remembered that they typically design the classes so that you rarely actually finish the projects while you are there.
Thankfully, it looks like our calendar is fairly uneventful this week. Which means that, if I play my cards right, I should be able to work on stuff in the evenings. Woo Hoo! It will feel so good to bring some order back to the chaos in my office/scrap room. And I'll be sure to post pictures of some of my CK projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment